Friday 9 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 9

Day 9 -
Write about your biggest dream.

My biggest dream isn't something I want to do in life, like a certain career or an activity, but something I want to be. Something that I can only wish for and hope I shall be lucky enough to be.
I want to be happy. That's my dream. Whenever I say that I often get some weird looks, but it's what I want in life. I don't know what it shall take to make me happy, or if it's possible to be able every living second of my life, but I want to find out. I want to smile a lot, and laugh too. That makes me happy.
 
'A day without laughter is a day wasted.'
Charlie Chaplin

 
That's what my friend always says. I think it's true. A lot of my best memories involve laughter and without it they probably wouldn't exist.
I don't want to be sad. I'm sure I will be at some points in my life, as I have been before, but I want to be happy. I want to be able to see the good in situations and in people. I want to make other people happy. I want to see them laugh and smile with me. I love making people's day better, and if it could be a career, I would take it with open arms.
It sounds like I'm asking for a lot and I'm sorry about that, but a girl can dream, right?
I leave you with one of my favourite quotes:
 
'When I was 5, my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said “Happy”.
The teacher said I didn’t get the assignment
I told her she didn’t get life.'
John Lennon
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment