Sunday 2 February 2014

January Favourites

Happy February!
I think a lot of you will agree when I say that January just flew past and I'm not really to sure why. But lets just hope that February is as good as last month because January was pretty amazing. 



Fashion
I practically spent the whole of January in the two onesie's I got for Christmas last year. They're both so comfortable and warm so as soon as I get home from school I get changed straight into one! One is from New Look and is quite thin compared to my other one but has this lovely pink fairisle print all over it. My other onesie is from Pecaocks and is super thick and fluffy with monkeys all over it. 

Skin Care 

My sister got me the Taylor by Taylor Swift gift set for Christmas which contained the perfume, shower gel and moisturiser. They all smell so good but I have really been loving the moisturiser. Not only does it smell amazing but is isn't too greasy and actually moisturises my skin unlike the other ones you tend to get in this sort of set. I really wish that you were able to buy this moisturiser separately because I just can't get enough of it.  

I brought this next product a few months ago now and I use it everyday, but I'd sort of forgotten that I do as it's has become part of my morning routine. This is the Simple Revitalising Eye Roll-on. It's great at reducing the puffiness of t he skin under your eyes and also helps you wake up in the morning as it a cool soothing gel. 
I've also been loving the Simple Eye Corrector Pen that I reviewed here last week. 
  
Hair

Last month I started using the Umberto Giannini Curl Friends shampoo and conditioner that I got for Christmas. I've never really bothered that much before about what shampoo I use but these have made my hair much less frizzier (if that makes sense) but hasn't taken away the natural curl to it at the same time. I've also found that after using this shampoo and conditioner combination that the curls in my hair, whether they be natural or not, seem to stay in much better and don't fall out as fast. 

TV
It seems like none of the TV shows I watch religiously have been on lately, but the start of the month was filled with drama. Especially on Castle, if you watch it then you'll know what I'm on about, Under Fire. I cried. It was... intense, to say the least. 

Food
For Christmas, my sister got my dad a big tin of M&S Shortbread and it is possibly the nicest thing ever. I think I've had some everyday for the last two weeks. I wish that it was like something out of Willy Wonka and kept refilling itself with more delicious shortbread but sadly I don't think that will happen any time soon. 

Other
Okay, so I wouldn't really call Flappy Bird one of my favourites, but it's definitely played a part in the month, even if it was only for the past week. Me and Flappy Bird seem to a have a love hate relationship. I currently love it as my high score just went up to 28, but give it five minutes and I won't be able to get past the first pipe. 

Items Mentioned:
Pink Fairisle Onesie - New Look
Simple Kind to Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-on - Boots
Simple Kind to Eyes, Eye Make-up Corrector Pen -  Boots
Fleece Monkey Print Onesie - Peacocks 

Thanks for reading, see you on Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I love anything by the SIMPLE range! ALways works well on my skin :)

    Kelly from | Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete