Wednesday 6 August 2014

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Happy Wednesday! 
Today I thought I'd do a little review of a shampoo and conditioner duo that I've been loving recently. That is, if you haven't already guessed by the title, the Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Shampoo and Conditioner
I was originally brought these in a set for Christmas by my sister last year, and somehow I've managed to make them last 7 months *whaaat* but that's because I only use them once a week. I do this to make the products last longer as they are more expensive than my usual shampoo and conditioner. I believe they are usually £5.50 each in Boots however there's an offer on at the moment which means you can get them both and one other Umberto Giannini product for £12. 
I've never really been to fussy about what shampoo I use before because I've never really noticed much of a difference in my hair afterwards, however these products really help to make my hair extra curly and help hold that curl throughout the day. 
When I use this duo I usually wash my hair at night and then let my hair air-dry slightly before going to bed. I then split my hair into two sections and create two buns of the top of my head and secure them. When I wake up in the morning and take my hair down it's super curly so it looks like I've spent long time doing my hair in the morning when in fact I've just taken a few hair bands and bobby pins out of it. I love it. 
I didn't really notice a difference until I ran out of shampoo the other week and just used another one I had near by. I put my hair up into buns like I normally do but when I woke up in the morning it was like there was no point in doing it because my hair was pretty much the same as it normally is. For me, that just proves how much of a difference these products actually make to your hair.
I've already repurchased these products once and I'm sure I will be doing so many times in the future. 
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment