Saturday 17 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 -
Funniest thing that you have seen someone do today

This evening, I went out to dinner with my family, so my whole night has been filled with laughter.
But I think the thing that I found the funniest was...
My cousin had the chicken buffet, so she could go up and get her food when she wanted it. She got a plateful whilst a few people were eating their starters and everyone else started picking food of her plate (there was about ten of us doing this). We all especially enjoyed the onion rings. As a result of this, her plate was empty pretty quickly. When she went up to get some more food, she came back with two plates, one of which was stacked with piles of onion rings. She practically cleared out the tray so there was none left for anyone else! There was so many we couldn't eat them all, and there was fourteen of us eating them at this point. We ate so many onion rings we barely had room for our actual meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment