Monday 26 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 26

Day 26 -
Write about your biggest fears.

I don't think I have a big fear that overshadows the rest, but I certainly do have other fears.
One of my rather common fears are spiders. I think the fact that they have eight legs scares me the most, but then again so do octopuses and I like them.
I have a fear of failing, whether it's my GSCE's or failing to keeping a promise, anything. That, and not being good enough. I just think that if one thing goes wrong, so will everything else, and I will end up living in a box with spiders.
I'm also scared of waking up and everything I have is gone. Not like a stolen gone, but like losing everything - if that make sense. Not just thinks that I own of a monetary value, but relationships I've formed with people and the memories I have. I realise now that its quite a weird fear, but it makes me grateful for everything I have and because of that I don't really mind. I've rather be grateful and a little bit scared than greedy and ungrateful.
I do have quite a big fear of doing anything which involves people looking at me, especially speaking in front of people, which is sort of a problem as one of my GCSE's depends on it. Its just something I'm going to have to get over I guess.
I'm scared of a lot of little things that to others would seem like nothing, like forgetting something, something not being right or getting something dirty. I sort of have a fear of anything that happens which could, in turn, make something go wrong.
When I started writing this I thought 'I don't know what to write, I don't really know what I'm scared of,' but now I realise that I'm pretty much scared of anything that moves, breaths, flies, talks or goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment