Thursday 29 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 29

Day 29 -
Write about a subject you would talk about if you had to give a lecture tomorrow.

If I just found out that I was giving a lecture tomorrow, I would probably scream, especially since its practically tomorrow right now.
This answer is completely different to what it would have been if you asked me the same question a week ago, but right now, my answer is NCIS.
Yesterday, we got the promo for the first episode in Season 11, and I'm not joking when I say I could talk for England after that 31 second promo.
My level of excitement for Season 11 has grown immensely since seeing it and I now cannot wait until 24 September, even if it means getting up at 5:30 the day after so I can watch it before school. Its pretty certain that I will cry at the first, and most likely the second, episodes but I love the show so much and I wouldn't stop watching it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment