Friday 16 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 -
Write a list of 20 things that make you happy in the morning, and do them all by the time you go to sleep.

I'm going to warn you now, some of these are a little weird, but they make me happy so I'll continue to do them.
  1. Play my guitar          Done!
  2. Listen to music         Done!
  3. Play my ukulele        Done!   
  4. Watch NCIS              Done!
  5. Read a book (not a whole book, just part of one!)          Done!
  6. Watch TV with my mum          Done! We watched three episodes of Numb3rs.
  7. Talk to my sister       Done!
  8. Go shopping              Done! I got some jewellery and some of my friends birthday presents.
  9. Talk to Georgina       Done! (of course)
  10. Go on twitter             Done!
  11. Talk to family           Done!
  12. Laugh                        Done!
  13. Watch random YouTube videos     Done! I'm pretty sure vlogs and cat videos count as random.
  14. Watch fan-vids and try not to cry   Done! (just about)
  15. Watch 24                  Done! It was an episode with Pauley Perrette in, so of course it was good!
  16. Eat good food           Done! My M&M brownie was definitely good!
  17. Walk my dog            Done!
  18. Smile                        Done!
  19. Watch Castle           Done!
  20. Write this post         Doing... Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment