Friday 23 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 23

Day 23 -
Write about why you started your blog.

I started my blog back in May and then I didn't use it for the following months and pretty much forgot about it.
Blogs started coming up in conversation more and more frequently in the months leading up to May, as my friend Emily had recently created her own blog, as had some other people I know. I then started to read more blogs, including my friends, and became more interested in the whole aspect of blogging and vlogging, which lead me to create my own blog.
After writing my first post, I decided that the whole blogging thing was pretty confusing and that I had nothing to write about, but the August Challenge has began changing that.
I am currently blogging daily and, most importantly, enjoying it too. I'm forever learning new things about this weird contraption which is Blogger, but I am slowing beginning to get my head around it.

Check out Emily's blog HERE   *the main reason I started blogging really*

No comments:

Post a Comment