Thursday 8 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 8

Day 8 -
Write about your fandom.

My fandom AKA that amazing bunch of people that are just as obsessed with NCIS as I am. Their daily dose of Tiva feels keeps me sane through hiatus, well, pretty much. There isn't a bad word to say about anyone, they are all just so beautiful and inspiring.
There's always something or someone that instantly comes to mind as soon as you think of something. In this case, that someone is Georgina. However many times you tell her she's beautiful and however many times she tries to deny it, talking to her will never bore me. She shares my love of NCIS and Tiva, as well as having a similar taste in music and now she's even started to get to watch 24. I really didn't think I would grow so close to someone, but I am so happy I have. I am proud to call her my friend and to say that I talk to her every day. I couldn't ask for someone better. I love her to pieces.
Not only have I become close with Georgina, but the rest of the fandom too. They have helped me so much, even if I have only known them for a matter of months. There's Emily, Sarah, Whitney, Jess, Gosia, Steph, Maddy, Brooke, Adela and that's only naming a few. Everybody is so sweet and caring, it's amazing. Even those I haven't mentioned, and there's a lot, I love.
I realise I've used the word 'amazing' a lot during this post but that's because I really can't think of a better way to describe this group of people I have fallen in love with. I'm so glad I've found them and that they are part of my life, and an amazing part too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment