Friday 30 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 30

Day 30 -
Talk to someone you dislike, tell us why you dislike them and if your conversation has changes your views on them .

I most certainly don't hate anyone I know personally, and I don't think I dislike anyone either. I know that sounds like I'm just making it up, but I'm not. I think that you have to know someone before you can decide whether you like them or not, but during this time I always seem to find more reasons to like them that not. There's people that I like more than others, but there's something in everyone to like. It might be the smallest thing in someone that you like or admire, but just because its small doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's the reason I don't hate anyone, I always seem to find at least one tiny thing in everyone. I guess I just see the good in people.
So, as far as this challenge goes, I've pretty much failed, but that's okay. I see this blog as a place where I can express my opinion and if that helps just one person, I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment