Friday 15 August 2014

Soap & Glory Wonderbronze // Review


Happy Friday! 
Today I thought I'd do a little review of the Soap & Glory Wonderbronze that I brought a few months ago.
According to the Soap & Glory website, this product contains "instant-tan tinted luminospheres" to give you a natural sun kissed glow. When ever I wear this product I feel more tanned but I'm not really to sure whether that's just because I know I'm wearing it or if others can see it too. 
The product is part of the Shimmer Brick range so its made up of five different shades ranging from a white with a slight bronze hint all the way round to a rather intense bronze. I never really use the darkest shade but I tend to just swirl my brush around in the other four. 
I think the product is well packaged and has a good mirror on one side. 
At a first glance, the product seems very shimmery but I don't find the product to be like that once your wearing it, and most of the initial shimmer seen in the packaging rubs off quite quickly. 
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment