Wednesday 29 January 2014

Because I'm Happy...

Happy Wednesday! 
I feel like today's song is a bit of an obvious one as it seems to be played everywhere at the moment but I love it. It will come as no surprise to those of you who know me that this song is Happy by Pharrell Williams.

I've had this song in my head, non stop, for the last 5 days. The clue is in the title, but this is just such a happy song, it makes me want to jump around and clap like a lunatic. 
I've never really heard many of Pharrell Williams' songs before, only the ones that have made it into the charts, but I'm definitely going to check them out now!   
A lot of the time I tend to get sick of a song once it's been played a lot, but I really think that this song will be the exception. 
I think this is really great feel good song about not letting others bring you down. 
I'm sorry, I don't really have a lot to say about this song other than the fact that I love it. 
I'll try and make next weeks more interesting.
Thanks for reading, see you Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment