Sunday 4 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 -
Write about your day i.e. What you did, where you went etc…

I would like to write something along the line of  'Today I went to space and discovered an alternate universe where Tiva are cannon' but unfortunately that didn't happen *that's my plan for tomorrow though, don't worry*. I didn't really do a lot today, well nothing interesting at least.
I started my day right by watching Monsters Inc. because that is what should happen every Sunday. After that I became really lazy, as I usually do at this time, and took ages getting dressed. I don't remember what I did after that, which is probably better for your sanity and means you might be able to make it to the end of this post. In the afternoon me and my dad did both our own and my uncles shopping and then stayed at my uncles a while after unpacking his food. Most of my evening has been spent playing my guitar and ukulele and watching 24 - a new fascination of mine thanks to Georgina.
I realise how boring a post this has been and that if there was a prize for the most boring blog post ever, I'd probably win. But trust me, I'm not normally this boring, I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment