Sunday 29 December 2013

What I Wore at Christmas!




Happy Sunday!
I would just like to start off this post by thanking you for reading this, my 50th post. Yes, 50. The big 5-0. I've got to admit that's a little crazy, and it's gone by so fast but I've loved every second of it. Whether this is the first time you've stumbled across my blog or if you're an avid reader, I thank you as you bring such a smile to my face everyday. Here's to 50 more! 
Now, lets get down to business...
I really enjoy making outfit of the day (OOTD) posts, so this will be a combination of three days of which I enjoyed very much, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. 


Christmas Eve
I didn't really do much on this day apart from see my family and deliver various presents to them. When I went out I just popped on a black jacket, black boots and a cream scarf to complete the look and to help me stay warm. 
Jumper - Matalan
Jeans - New Look
Collar - Home-made 



Christmas Day
The big day has arrived! I had originally planned to wear whatever clothing items I got that day but the shirt I got unfortunately didn't fit which called for a quick change of plan *I say quick, it took me about 40 minutes to decide on what to wear* My family and I tend to stay at home for Christmas so I never actually wore a pair of shoes apart from my slippers, but if I were wearing this outfit out then I would add a little black jacket and boots with a matching burgundy hat and scarf. 
Shirt - Matalan
Jeans - New Look *I'm starting to sense a pattern here*



Boxing Day
On Boxing Day, it was vital that I dressed as warmly as possible as I went to watch my local team play football and I was freezing, even in my multiple layers!  As well as what you can see in the pictures, I had two tops on, two pairs of socks, two pairs of gloves and tights on in an attempt to stay warm, which didn't really go too well, but my team won the match so it was all right.
The jacket I am wearing is actually my dads so it's rather big but it's really thick and warm which makes it great to wear when I watch the football.
Jumper - Boohoo
Scarf - Matalan
Hat - Matalan 
Jacket - Sports Direct
Jeans - New Look

Have a great week!
P.S: I'm still trying to decide whether or not to do a 'What I Got For Christmas' post, if you would be interested in reading it, please let me know by commenting below, thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment