Saturday 24 August 2013

August Challenge - Day 24

Day 24 -
Write about your day.

Whenever I have to write about my day I have the most uninteresting day ever.
But I'm going to tell you about it anyway.
I very boringly woke up, had breakfast and watched TV for about two hours. I would say what I watched, but I can't actually remember what it was, so it must have been good. I think I watched a bit of Numb3rs, The Big Bang Theory and Friends, but I'm not too sure. I eventually got dressed and decided to do some statistics homework *no idea why, and on a Saturday? Yeah, it confuses me too*, but then after writing a whole three sentences my mum dragged me to the library and then into town. I searched for the Nikki Heat series in the library, but had no luck, although I did find some Kathy Reich and Tess Gerritsen books, which sadly excited me.
When we got home, I continued to do my homework, whilst constantly checking twitter to find out what was happening in London at the meet. I had a rather late, and very long, lunch about 4pm and watched two episodes of NCIS, "Boxed In" (one of my favourites) and "Deception".
After eventually tearing myself away from the TV, I did more work, which must make today the record for the most work I've ever done on a Saturday.
I spent the rest of my evening messing about with my sister and watching Michael McIntyre. I ended up having a bag of Mini Ritz and a Kit-Kat for dinner at about 10 o'clock.
I then had a shower whilst belting out tunes for everyone to hear *of course* which brings us to the writing of this post.
I hope you enjoyed my very boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment