Tuesday 26 August 2014

My Top 5 TV Shows // TV Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! 
I thought I'd do something a little different today and instead of telling you about one show I like, I'd attempt to rate my favourites. I say 'attempt' because I've still not decided which is number 1.
1) NCIS
Although I'm not really too keen on some of the more recent episodes, I think NCIS is my favourite show. I could sit and watch it for hours, and I have. I just love the chemistry been characters and all the different relationship throughout the show and getting to see both the character and actor develop on screen. I love it when that happens in a show. 
2) Rizzoli & Isles
Lately this show has really gone up in my rating because I just keep finding my self laughing out loud, and it's not even a comedy show; it's a crime show. I know this is nowhere near as big a show as NCIS and so it doesn't have as big a budget so it's not as great on the technical side, but I love it nonetheless. 
3) Bones
I think my third and second place are really close and sometimes Bones does come before Rizzoli & Isles, but not at the moment. I really like Bones but sometimes it gets a bit too gory so I don't like watching it, especially when there's a big serial killer story line. 
4) The Big Bang Theory
I've loved this show for about the last three years and I'm so happy it's starting to get the recognition and viewers it deserves. With all the crime shows I watch a lighter, funny option is always great.
5) Castle 
I think this is my number five, or it might be Criminal Minds. I'm not too sure. Although saying that it could also be How I Met Your Mother. Or Friends. Or possibly Modern Family. Okay, basically I can't decide on a fifth favourite TV show because I watch far too much TV. 
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment