Saturday 30 August 2014

VMA's 2014 Fashion Favourites

Happy Saturday! 
We're so so close to the end of August now so I am most definitely not backing down now. Although saying that I am super tired and its barely even Saturday, but something must be written! 
As I'm sure many of you are aware last Sunday was the return of the VMA's and as with the majority of award shows I shall tell you my best dressed celebrities. 

As always, I loved the one and only Miss Taylor Swift's outfit, a Mary Katrantzou leotard with plum Elie Sabb shoes. At first I did think it looked like she had forgotten to put some trousers on, but then I decided it isn't really any shorter than the high waisted shorts she often sports and with her legs, why wouldn't you get them out and every opportunity? I love the fact that Taylor's outfit was late 80's inspired, just as her new album will be that I am obviously super excited for already. 


I also really liked Lucy Hale's two piece with consisted of a small leather-look crop top and a long midi length embroidered skirt. I just want to zoom in on her skirt and bask in the glory of it's detail. It's just so beautiful. 

Jordin Sparks rocked it in a plain white dress which, in theory, could come off as far too simple however she managed to pull it off. I think it was the perfect dress to skin ratio, if you know what I mean. Just enough skin was shown for the dress not to be seen as boring. 

I love Beyonce's second third outfit of the night that she wore after being presented with the Video Vanguard award; a floor length burgundy Murad gown. 

I also liked Jessie J's performance outfit; a daringly cut yet fully protected short black and white crocodile print dress.  
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment