Saturday 16 August 2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014 Fashion Favourites

Happy Saturday! 
If you, like me, are a teen then I'm sure you will know that last Sunday was the Teen Choice Awards over in America. And as always with award shows, my favourite part was seeing what everyone was wearing on the blue carpet. 
Lets kick things off with the one and only Taylor Swift, shall we? She wore a beautiful green tweed crop top and matching skirt from the Novis NYC Spring 2014 collection which she paired with yellow Charlotte Olympia heels. 

Sarah Hyland, the host of the evening, started off in a dark, sequin covered Marc Jacobs dress, before changing into other various outfits, in true hostess style. 

Nina Dobrev also wore a crop top but decided to pair it with some high waisted shorts, both from Vionnet.When I first saw this outfit I thought I really liked it but now I'm not too sure. I think I quite like the top but I'm just not a fan of the pink placement on the shorts. 

Ariana Grande looked as cute as ever in a sparkling white mini dress from Georges Chakra.  

Chloe Graz Moretz wore a red Valentino jacket and shorts with a black bandeau. I love the shorts and jacket, I'm just not too keen on the bandeau though. I sort of think it looks like she forgot to buy a top and I think the outfit would have looked much better with an unfitted black shirt. 
Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment