Sunday 2 March 2014

The 'Not a Real Post' Post

Happy March!
Now that it's practically spring, I really hope that all this horrible rain we've been living with for the past few months will go away, but we've had no such luck so far. Although saying that, we have had nearly a whole winter without any snow at all where I live, which is incredibly odd after last year and taking the weather those in some parts of America have had into consideration too. As you might be able to tell I don't really have any idea where this post is going. Originally I had planned to write about my February favourites or ramble on about the last film I saw, but that clearly as not happened. I've just had no time this weekend and this is probably the first ounce of time I've had to actually start to relax. I had a deadline for textiles that was two days ago and I'm still not finished after doing nothing but work on it for the past two days, and somehow I'm still not finished. My machine decided to give up on me half way though.
And now my mum is telling me to go to bed and she had a bit of a moan at me earlier so I probably shouldn't push my luck and continue writing about... whatever I was writing about.
Thanks for reading what is probably the most pointless post ever.
See you on Wednesday for what will hopefully be a post worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment