Wednesday 19 March 2014

I Want to see you be Brave

Happy Wednesday!
Recently I've gained a little obsession with the beautiful Sara Bareilles and as a result of that, I've had some of her songs on repeat for the past you weeks Especially 'Brave'. I'm pretty sure that's my favourite.

I had completely fallen in love with this song.
I love what it stands for, it's so empowering and encouraging and I think there isn't enough songs like that out there.
Bravery is such and amazing thing, but also a rather rare thing to come across in our society today. I mean, how many of you can honestly say, hand-on-heart, that you've never held back, or not spoken up purely because of what someone else might think? I know I can't. Come to think of it, I've probably done that today; just been to scared and shy to do or say what I really want. That's why I find bravery so wonderful and inspiring.
Some people fight for our country on a daily basis. Personally, I have no idea how they do it, but I can only wish that one day I too will be so brave.
I just realised how off-track this went, oops.
Thanks for reading, see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment