Sunday 30 March 2014

March Favourites


Happy Sunday!
This year seems to be going by so fast an I'm not too sure why. Once again it's the end of the month which can only mean one thing... Favourites time! 
This month I've really been loving the Maybelline Baby Lips. I know, I'm probably the last person to jump on the band wagon that left about three months ago. But I had a couple of pounds left on my way to the till in Boots and thought 'why not?' And now I'm so glad that I did. I got the cherry one, which smells amazing, but is actually much more pigmented than what I thought it would be. I mean, it's no lip stain or anything like that, but for a lip balm it's pretty good. It leaves your lips incredibly soft and smelling great too. The only problem I seem to have with it is the fact that I keep trying to lick it off my lips because it smells so good. 

This month I've been loving the Taylor perfume by Taylor Swift *surprise surprise*. I think its a perfect spring scent and really helps to lift my mood on the days when it's raining non-stop here in the UK. I tend to associate fruity perfumes with the summer and oriental and spicy ones with the winter, but this one is a mix of both which makes it perfect to wear at the moment. 

A few weeks ago, I gave into my craving and ordered some washi tape. Washi Tape is basically masking tape, but very pretty masking tape. I was so excited when it arrived and went round telling everybody and showing them pictures. I'm pretty sure they all think I'm weird now. I brought a pack of 6 tapes; 5 with different prints on and one plain orange. So far I've covered a notebook in them and the back of my phone which I keep showing off to people. At night I just sit there and think 'what shall I washi next?' It's an obsession, and I'm not sorry. 

A little while ago someone brought my mum this necklace for her birthday but she quickly decided she didn't want it gave it to me. I've always been rather apprehensive of wearing it because it's such a bright colour, but after wearing it out once, I love it. I tend to pair it with things that don't have much colour like a little white top, or a cream dress, just to give the outfit a little something extra. 

Lately I've really loved wearing bows in my hair. I say 'bows' but I only own one, so it's not really plural, but I think I'm going to try and make some in a few weeks time. The one that I have it white with lots of little silver studs all over it. I love wearing it when I've got just half of my hair up or when its in a low ponytail simply because it makes it look like I've made more of an effort that I actually have. 
Thanks for reading, see you on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment