Sunday 16 March 2014

TMI Tag

Happy Sunday! 
Recently, I've seen the TMI tag floating around the internet a lot both on YouTube and on blogs, so I thought I'd give it a go. I thought it was about time you found out a bit more about me, or too much *you see what I did there? ay?*  as the case may be. 

1. What are you wearing? 
A pair of light blue jeans that I practically live in, a crop top that I found stashed at the back of my wardrobe this morning and an oversized cream cardigan. 
2. Ever been in love? 
Nope, but I hope to be, one day. 
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Again, nope *how interesting. sense the sarcasm please* 
4.How tall are you? 
I am 5"6 and three quarters. I will make it to 5"7, I will!  
5. How much do you weigh?
I have no idea, we don't have scales in my house.
6. Any tattoos? 
Nope. I don't think I could bring myself to willingly endure such pain. And I'm rather indecisive so I wouldn't be able to decide what to get. 
7. Any piercings? 
Nope, not even my ears, but I'd like to get them done, I think. 
8. OPT? 
Oh, it's like this tag was me for me. Of course it is Tiva (Tony and Ziva) even if they are on opposite sides of the world right now, but we don't talk about that. 
9. Favourite show? 
NCIS, although I do also really love Castle, Bones, Criminal Minds, S.H.I.E.L.D, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. 
10. Favourite bands? 
I'm so glad it says 'band's'. Kodaline, Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Parachute, The Lumineers, Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros, Milo Green, The Staves and I'm sure that there's more that I'm forgetting. 
11. Something you miss?
Not having things to worry about all the time. 
12. Favourite song? 
I have absolutely no idea. I can never decide on just one, although whenever I'm asked this I often say Imagine by John Lennon.
13. How old are you? 
16, but I'll be 18 next year. Okay, that sounds weird but I'll be 17 in September and then 18 a year after that which, technically, is next year.
14. Zodiac sign? 
Virgo
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
It's a rather common answer, but humour. 
16. Favourite quote?
I did little post about this last year, that you can check out here. Some of my other favourites that weren't included in that though are "This time... embrace the change" from S.H.I.E.L.D and "Eyes on the forest, not on the trees" from The Hunger Games. 
17. Favourite Actor/actress? 
Easy, basically anyone from my favourites shows of movies, so Cote de Pablo, Michael Weatherly, Stana Katic and Jennifer Lawrence. 
18. Favourite colour?
Pink
19. Loud music of soft?
It depends on what sort if mood I'm in I guess, of where I am. If its the middle of the day and I'm home alone, chances are it'll be loud, but if it's the middle of the night or I'm trying to work at the same time then it'll be soft, 
20. Where do you go when you're sad? 
My room, specifically my bed. 
21. How long does it take you to shower?
When I'm actually in the shower it takes me about 3-4 minutes, unless I'm washing my hair or thinking about everything humanly possible to think out in which case it takes about 15 minutes. 
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Again, it depends on where I'm going. If I'm going to school then it takes about half an hour but if I'm going shopping with friends and I want to look average then it will probably take about an hour, if not more. 
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope, and I'm pretty proud to say so too.
24.Turn on?
Probably kindness, humour and a great smile. 
25. Turn off?
Rudeness, arrogance or smelly feet.
26. The reason for starting your blog?
I'd been reading a few blogs for a while and once I saw a lot of people making their own last year I thought 'I can do that' and so I did. 
27. Fears?
I've never really thought about it much before, but I've been told that I have a fear of failure. 
28. Last thing that made you cry? 
Anxiety mixed with being in a poo-ey mood on Friday. 
29. Last time you said you loved someone? 
Last night, when I went to bed.
30. Meaning behind your Blogger name? 
It sort of come's from when people say 'oh I really need a life' if they've not been outside in a while or they watch way too much TV *AKA me*
31. Last book you read? 
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella.
32. The book your currently reading? 
The Fault in our Stars by John Green, which seems to be taking ages (sorry Em)
33. Last show you watched?
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
34. Last person you talked to?
My sister.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? 
Bestest friends *I said that like a 5 year old in my head then* 
36. Favourite food?
Either cake, chocolate, marshmallows, rocky road, cookies, pancakes, M&M's, Jelly Beans or Skittles. That turned out to be a rather long list, oops. 
37. Place you want to visit? 
As many places as I can really, especially America and Paris
38. Last place you were? 
Ermm, the kitchen? If that counts. 
39. Do you have a crush?
If you're on about real people it's a nope. Fictional characters and middle-aged actors however, that's a whole other story. 
40. Last time you kissed someone? 
I have no idea, but not recently that's for sure. 
41. Last time you were insulted?
Friday, but there's probably a more recent time, but I just remember than one specifically. 
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? 
I really love the smoothie blend Jelly Beans which are manadrain-orange mango, cherry passion fruit, pineapple pear, strawberry banana and mixed berry. 
43. What instruments do you play? 
I've played guitar for the past 6 and a half years and because of that I can also play ukulele and banjo as well as a little piano. 
44. Favourtie piece of jewelry? 
The two rings from my sister that I wear everyday, one from Pandora and the other from Argos.
45. Last sport you played? 
You don't really 'play' it, but trampolining. 
46. Last song you sang? 
Demons by Imagine Drgons.
47. Favourite chat up line? 
"How you doin' " *in a Joey voice*
48. Have you ever used it?
Only on my friends as a joke. 
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
At school on Friday
50. Who should answer these questions next?
You. Purely because I feel rude tagging people. 

I hope you enjoyed finding out too much information about me.
Thanks for reading, See you on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment