Wednesday 2 April 2014

Comes and Goes

Happy Wednesday!
This week I've decided I'm just going to jump straight in to rambling about the song and not say some weird thing at the start like I normally do. Although I guess this be count as a 'weird thing'. Ooops. Oh well.
This weeks song is Comes and Goes by Greg Laswell.


I'll be honest, before hearing this song, I had no idea who this Greg dude is. Turns out he's a pretty amazing American musician.
I think that this song is so meaning and can be related to so many different situations depending on what one you happen to be in. When I first started to think about this song I thought it was about how, in life, there are good days and bad days. When something has happened in your life, you often experience more bad days than good. But then after a while some more of those good days start to appear again. Although, there will always be the odd bad day in your life and that's just what you have to accept. Nothing is ever perfect. This song is about excepting the fact that these days will come and go; go being the most important part here. The bad days won't last forever, and that something I think we all need to be reminded of at times. Everything will be all right. 
Thanks for reading, see you on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment