Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wagon Wheel

Happy Wednesday! 
As some of you  may know, the American Country Music Awards were a few weeks ago now, and one of the performances during the show was by a man called Darius Rucker; an American musician. Before the show I'd never heard of him, but since that night, I've barely managed to get his song 'Wagon Wheel' out of my head. 

I can't quite decide if this song is very narrative like it seams at first, or whether it's full of hidden meanings. 
If it were to be taken narratively, then I think it's about both a physical and mental journey. This is because many different places are named throughout the song. 
I really like how up-beat and jolly this song is; it instantly puts me in a good mood. 
I appear to have fallen in love with this song, and I can't get it out of my head. 
This post has been super short, sorry about that, but I don't really know what to write, other than the fact that I am currently loving this song, which is what I wanted to tell you all. 
Thanks for reading, see you on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment