Sunday 27 April 2014

Randomness #2


Happy Sunday! 
As the observant of you may have noticed, there was no Wednesday music post this week and I apologize for that. I also haven't tweeted for about the last two weeks as well. 
I started writing Wednesday's post, but decided that I didn't really want to rush this one and wanted it to be of a decent quality. I feel like that (quality) has been lacking in the majority of my recent posts. That's probably down to the fact that they are all rather rushed now and something I only sit down to do at the end of the day after a few hours of revision. Exam season is coming so that's all I've really been doing lately. I'm in year 11 so I'm doing my GCSE's and my first exam is in 16 days. To me right now, that seems like the shortest time ever. But I most certainly don't feel prepared, not in the slightest. Yes, I've done revision and past papers and all of that but the thought of everything I've been working on for the last two years getting summed up in a one hour exam kind of terrifies me. In fact, just thinking about it is started to get me worried so I think I best stop. 
The purpose of this post is to basically explain what is and will be going on here for the next two months. After that everything should be back to normal. But until then I can't make any promises. I don't know if there will be two posts up every week, some weeks it might just be one or maybe even none. But I'll try and make the time to write. That was part of the point of making this blog anyway, so I would take breaks from revision in times like these and do something else. However that doesn't really seem to be working right now. It just seems that these exams will dictate my future, although I'm almost certain that I won't be thinking the same thing about GCSE's when I'm doing my A Levels next year. 
Thanks for reading and I hope that you will all stick around during this next few months.
See you (hopefully) on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment