Sunday 9 February 2014

Casual Weekend OOTD

Happy Sunday!
Today I thought I'd do an outfit of the day post as I haven't done one since Christmas *whaaaaaat* which turned out to be one of my most popular posts so thank you for that.

When deciding what to wear I thought it looked quite sunny out so I went against my original plan of wearing an oversized jumper over my shirt, but when I actually went outside it was in fact quite chilly, and then it started to rain. Ah, the good ol' English weather, as reliable as ever I see.
I am, of course, wearing jeans as I have been in every OOTD I've ever done, but its cold in England most of the time. I decided to pair these jeans with an unfitted shirt with a faded blue floral print on it. Calling it 'unfitted' is my best attempt of describing it as only the body of it is oversized whereas the arms and neck aren't. I'm also wearing a statement  necklace but the wrong way round as it is meant to be fluorescent orange but I... wasn't really feeling it. 

As I was nipping into town I put on my *well technically it's my sisters* black leather jacket, black boots and a cream scarf in an attempt to stay warm.
Items mentioned: 
Shirt - Matalan
Necklace - Next
Jacket - New Look 
Scarf - Peacocks 
Thanks for reading, see you on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment