Sunday 5 January 2014

New Year, New... Blog Design

Happy Sunday! 
The observant of you may have noticed the blog that you are currently reading is looking rather different compared to what you're used to seeing as it's all decked out with a new header and background. 
I've not really been happy with the appearance of my blog for a while now, in fact, I started planning what I wanted it to look like back in October. It's taken me that long to decide on a colour scheme and to learn the skills required to make it all. I thought it was going to be a mammoth task but it really wasn't that bad and I enjoyed doing it. I'm not quite finished with it all yet though as I still have a couple of bits to add but that should all be done in the next week or so. 
Sorry this has been such a short post but I just thought I should let you all know what's going on here and that it is still me writing. 
I'll see you all next Sunday with what should be a much better and more interesting post. 
Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment