Thursday 26 December 2013

The Christmas Cracker Tag


*sneeky little mid-week post*
Happy Boxing Day or to be technical, happy St Stephen's day!
I hope you all had a great Christmas stuffing your face with food or a great Wednesday of you don't celebrate Christmas. 
The other week, I was tagged by the lovely Sarah to do this, so without further ado...
 
1) What’s on your Christmas list?
Back in October, tickets to Taylor Swift's 'Red' tour went on sale and so I asked for them and I was lucky enough to get a pair. I was told at the time that I had got them, but otherwise they would have been at the top of my list. 

2) What’s on your Christmas Day agenda?
Me and my sister normally wake up about 7am but have to wait as we aren't allowed to wake up my mum and dad until 8. We then open our stockings in my parents room, then go downstairs to open the rest of our presents. We'll eventually get dressed and cook lunch/dinner which we tend to eat whilst listening to 'Top of the Tops'.

3) How much Christmas shopping have you done?
I would hope all of it as Christmas was yesterday. 

4) What’s been your biggest ever surprise?
Ermm, I'm not too sure. I remember getting a bike a few years ago, and my parents covered it in fairylights to disguise it into the tree. 

5) When do you normally put up your Christmas Tree?
For as long as I can remember its always been the second Saturday of December. 

6) Do you have a special outfit planned for Christmas Day?
I tend to wear whatever clothes I've been gifted that day, unless I only get pyjamas or something. 

7) Do you have any special plans for Boxing Day?
Well that's today, so today I went to watch my local football team play and practically froze my fingers off, but it's okay because we won 5-1. 

8) When did you stop believing in Father Christmas?
I'm not really too sure, I don't think anyone has ever sat me down and told me that Santa wasn't real, I think it was just something I picked up and learnt as I grew older. 

9) What's your favourite Christmas scent? (candle/perfume)
I've mentioned this so many times before but I absolutely love Wonderstruck Enchanted, the second perfume by Taylor Swift. It's a mix of vanilla and floral scents and I think it's great for the winter months, especially Christmas. 

10) What do you love about Christmas?
It's the obvious, cheesy answer but I love spending quality time with my friends and family and buying them all presents. 

I tag who ever reads this tag and wants to do this. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment