Sunday 20 October 2013

Spectacular Scents


Hey!
Okay, the name of this post sounds rather cheesy, I know, but it's far better than my other idea of 'Perfect Perfumes' so it'll have to do.
I'm not really too sure what inspired the idea for this post, maybe it's because I have a current obsession of taking hundreds upon hundreds of 'arty farty' photos or because I'm never able to decide how I want to smell in the morning.
I've still not decided which is my favourite, but these are definitely my top 6.
My first pick is Britney Spears' Fantasy. I don't really wear this enough for the amount I love it. It's quite a sweet, floral scent, but the majority, if not all, of the ones on this list will be. This perfume was released about 7 years ago so the price has gone down since then, but is still more expensive than some of my favourites.
 
Number 2 on my list is the Vanilla Body Spray from the Natural Collection at Boots. This is possibly the cheapest on my list at only £2, but smells just as nice as the next. The vanilla scent is one I find quite warm and cosy so is great of the autumn and winter months. It's also great to just throw on when you're in a hurry or after P.E at school as it's quick and simple but has a great staying power.
 
I got this as part of a Christmas present from one of my friends last year and I absolutely love it. I think it's originally from Avon, but you can find it on EBay, which is where I shall be purchasing more from soon as I have nearly run out. This is Vanilla Berry, part of the Sassy Swirls collection. Its small size (only 15ml) makes it the perfect essential to carry about in your bag, just as I do.  
 
My fourth pick is part of the 'So' range and is So... Sinful. A few Christmases ago you could find these everywhere in multiple different scents, but now not so much. But of course, me being me, I regularly go hunting for it as I just can't get enough of it. As it seems to have become a rarity in shops, I generally result to buying it online, and hoping it shan't be broken by the time it gets to me. This again is a floral scent, but also slightly spicy which makes it great for the colder months of the year.
 
To those who know me, these next to picks will come as no surprise as I adore Taylor Swift. This is her second perfume Wonderstruck Enchanted. Before I even get onto the scent itself, I would like to take a moment to appreciate how beautifully this perfume is packaged and the bottle itself. You can really tell that so much time and effort has gone into the presentation of this product and I love that. Surprise, surprise this is another floral scent and it is currently my 'go-to' when I'm in a rush - which is pretty much every day. I really can't get enough of this; it's like my scent guilty pleasure.    
 
Last but not least, pick number six is Wonderstruck, the first perfume from Taylor Swift. The bigger bottle of this, and Wonderstruck Enchanted, has three charms around the top, which I find incredibly cute. I love this just as much as the other perfume by Taylor Swift, but I find this one to be more of summer scent, which is good as it means I don't have to be debating with myself every day on which one to wear. This is quite a fruity-floral scent, if that's possible, as the fruitiness makes it more summery in my opinion.   
 
 
I hope enjoyed reading my ramblings about my current favourite scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment