Sunday 27 October 2013

Randomness

So today, like the majority of times I update you on random things, is a Sunday, but for some odd reason today I don't know what to write about. I know what I'm writing next Sunday, and there may even be a post during the week as well, but today I appear to be idea-less so you get to put up with some random talking *which is technically typing*.
Pre warning - this will either end up being really long or really short, so get comfy. Or don't if it's going to be short. But comfy is fun, so I'd suggest doing it anyway. See this is what happens when a post doesn't have a designated purpose, it get all weird. So I hope you enjoy weird.
Poop. I just accidently clicked 'Publish' instead of 'Save' and had to delete it before anyone saw it. Oh well.
I'm now racking my brain for something remotely interesting to write about... OH got it!
Yesterday was the first time I made it through the whole of a football game. By football I mean the one you play with your feet, not the American kind. I was, and still am, quite proud of that achievement. Me and my family went to watch our local team play in the FA cup, because they are doing surprisingly well. That sounds harsh, I know, but we won 1-0 and this is the first time we've been in the 'First Round Proper' in 140 years. As far as my first ever match goes, I think it was pretty good. I spent the first half just standing at the back not really playing attention, but got a lot more involved in the second. I learnt the chants and made a right fool of myself cheering in the rain when we scored, but it was worth it. My family and I enjoyed it so much we're considering going to watch the next game in the cup even though it will be a two hour drive, but we have a good chance of winning as the team we are playing is in our league and is only a few points above us.
I think that has made me sound like I know what I'm on about when it comes to football, when truth-be-told, I know nothing. I literally learn all that yesterday, but I'm quite proud that I remembered it all. Lately I've noticed how bad my memory has gotten. I seem to forget the really important things people say to me, and just walk away from a conversation remembering the odd sentence vividly but hardly anything else. The other day, I had a full on, sit down conversation with my form teacher and I can't remember most of it, which is rather frustrating. I just remember her saying "Oh, Kelly you do make me laugh" but I can't even remember what she found funny. I'm going to blame my recent bad memory on the fact that my brain is taken up with all the pointless things I need to know in order pass my exams.
I just realised that this post is going to look quite boring if it doesn't have a picture, so I need to go and take one, and think of what to take one of. When I say 'take one' I really mean take close to 100 and go through them all until I find one that I am remotely pleased with. I always end up taking way to many pictures for the amount that I need, which means that I have to go through all of them and pick out the ones I want to use. But hey-ho, better safe than sorry I guess.
And on that note, I think we'll call this post done. Congratulations if you have made it all the way through this rather odd and rambling post, but next week there might actually be something worth reading. But I said 'might' so don't get your hopes up.
Have a good week!

"http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10401607/?claim=ekukwp4y4x7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment