Sunday 10 November 2013

Sweater Weather!


Happy Sunday!
I noticed yesterday how cold it is already starting to get as I was watching a football match (which we unfortunately lost) and my toes were frozen. This, I thought, makes it appropriate that I do the Sweater Weather tag. I was tagged by Sarah to do this tag, so here it goes!

1. Favourite candle scent?
I don't really own any candles because I don't trust myself with fire, but I do consider myself an avid candle sniffer in shops *trust me, I'm not as weird as I sound* I love anything that smells of vanilla, especially in the winter, and also pretty much every Yankee candle ever made.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Eww, none. Water all the way. I don't like hot drinks, they scare me. I think that I'm going to scold my throat and never be able to talk again or something equally scary.
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
*cough* Autumn *cough* I can't really thing of one specific memory that is better than all the rest, but I do remember collecting conkers when I was little. Me and my dad would go down to the park and come back with bags of them. I have no idea why because they would just sit untouched in the garden for ages, but I remember doing it every year.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
It's winged eyeliner for me. I just thing eyes are beautiful, and drawing attention to them can be so mesmerising and captivating.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
I've mentioned this on my blog so many times, but I'm not going to stop doing so now. This of course has to be Wonderstruck Enchanted. I've tried to sum up my love for this many times before but I regularly fail in doing so. It just smells amazing and so warm, so is perfect for the winter.
6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
I live in England and Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here, so I have no idea what my favourite Thanksgiving food is, although knowing me, it would probably be something unhealthy that I would eat way too much of.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Living in England means that I get to endure months of freezing cold temperatures accompanied by lots of rain, wind and occasionally snow.
8. Most worn sweater?
My most worn sweater, or jumper as I would call it, is my NCIS one. I never really wear it outside of my house, but I practically live in it inside. It's the thickest jumper I own so is super cosy and warm, especially since I don't have a working radiator in my bedroom.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I don't really wear much nail polish, but I think dark purples, blues and reds are great for the colder months - but not all three together, that wouldn't look good.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I've started to get into football lately, but you get really cold watching it, so I'll  have to go with jumping the leaf piles.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans, because legging can be rather... unforgiving on certain people *A.K.A me*12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots, although the new range's that Uggs have been bringing out lately are completely different to what you would usually think of when someone mentions Uggs, and I really like some of them. However, I would like them even more if they were cheaper.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Probably not, because I just had to Google it to find out what it actually is.
14. Favourite fall TV show?
Aside from my usual mountains of TV that I watch religiously I really love 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here'. It's only on in the autumn and it is possibly the best 2/3 weeks of British television ever.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
This one for me is a no brainer, it has to be Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran.
 
I never know how to end a tag... Oh yeah, by tagging people, but I have no idea who to tag, unless you want to do it Georgina *hint hint*
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment