Sunday 17 November 2013

Nifty Notebooks!

 


Happy Sunday!
The title of this post sounds rather odd, but then again most of my titles do. Lately, I've noticed how many notebooks I have and how I more than what I actually need, and for some reason, I feel need to write in detail about the wonderful creation that are notebooks.

The main notebook that I use is an A4 Pukka Pad Project Book. These books are divided into five sections which make them really handy for using the notebook for different subjects and purposes. I have two sections for homework, two for revision and then one for just random stuff. These notebooks are rather thick too, with 200 pages to use. Although they are thick, I've nearly used up a whole one since September, that's a result of the ridiculous amount of homework I get. I love this notebook so much so that whenever I see one on offer I buy.

This white design on this notebook is what drew me to it. Well that, and the fact in was in the clearance sale in Sainsbury's for only 80p. I brought this A5 notebook few weeks ago, but I've still not used it yet as I've not decided what to put in it, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I think I got this notebook as part of a set with a smaller one and a larger one a few years ago for my birthday. I tend to use this specifically for maths homework, as it generally takes up a lot of space and this way its all in the same place.

This last one isn't technically a notebook, but a diary that looks like one. I don't really use it as much as I should, but I really like it. It's the Dodo-Pad. Each week is on a page that is about half the size of A5, which has a blank page opposite specifically for doodling. I love the concept of this as I had never seen anything like it until I got mine for Christmas last year.  
I do apologise if this post has been rather boring, but its getting late as I had a lot of work to do today, but I'll definitely try harder next week.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment