Thursday 19 September 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

*Horary for cheeky mid-week posts!*
Okay that title sounds rather weird, but I think it's about to get weirder.
I have no idea why I'm writing this because I'm pretty sure it's going to get really strange really fast. But I have time, so oh well. I was going to post this next week, but I decided it couldn't wait, especially since this song has just been mentioned on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
A few days ago, my friend got a new favourite song *it sounds pretty normal right now, doesn't it?* but her being her, it's no ordinary song, oh no, it's one that contains multiple animal sounds *let the weirdness begin*. She discovered this song one evening as someone sent it to her, and then insisted on playing it to everyone. It's one of those annoying songs that you can't get out of your head, but my inner five year old loves it. I think it's going to be the next Gagnam Style, so if it is... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS. So, without further ado, here is the wonderful creation that is 'The Fox' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
*we have now reached a new, previously unreachable level of weirdness*
And yes, I am currently sitting here belting it out at the top of my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment